A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Peters is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Peters DO is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Peters practice?
- Dr. Christina Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Peters practices Internal Medicine near Wadsworth, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Seville, OH.
See Wadsworth Internists.