A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Peyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Peyton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Peyton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyton graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Peyton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nash Hospitals
- Beebe Medical Center
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina R Peyton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina R. Peyton practice?
- Dr. Christina Peyton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Peyton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rocky Mount, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lewes, DE and Milford, DE.
See Rocky Mount Obstetricians & Gynecologists.