Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by michelle on Nov 25th, 2014

Doctor Peyton is the most caring doctor that I have met in a very long time. If I had met her 9 years ago I would not have had unnecessary surgery (hysterectomy ) from another ob gyn in the same office. Always caring. That's very rare in this day and time

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by SGJ. on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Peyton is an awesome doctor. She is patient, she listens to your concerns and friendly. Glad to have her as my Obgyn.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr.Peyton was my physician for an emegergency surgery and I was very impressed with her knowledge and consideration for me as an individual....Excellent doctor!!!!

Kenisha Wiggins show details Kenisha Wiggins
by Kenisha wiggins on Jun 15th, 2009

Dr. Peyton is an excellent doctor. She takes her time with her patients and makes sure that they are comfortable and understand their level of care. She is very caring . I highly recommend her.

New doctor for me in a new city show details New doctor for me in a new city
by DABDE on Apr 26th, 2008

felt very secure with Dr. Christina Peyton. When moving, you are not sure of new docts. Dr. Peyton is a young, modern, specialist and I have had several problems just since moving. I was treated with care and respect, tests were ordered to diagnose my problems and the doctor met with me as a follow. I feel very confident in this doctor and look forward to many years with Dr. Peyton.