A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Powell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Janine Powell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina J. Powell practice?
- Dr. Christina Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Powell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.