Dr. Christina Pramudji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Pramudji?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Christina Pramudji?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Great Dr.

I am so impressed & thankful to have a female urologist with the problems I have. She is so attentive caring & really understanding. The staff is also wonderful just don't have anything neg. to say.

February 11th, 2017

Will not follow up on job not done correctly. I would not recommend this Dr. Or her staff to another woman looking for a good surgery. She is not a dr I will let touch my body again I am getting a second opinion on what work she did and follow up my care accordingly. Even those she delegates too just tell you to sign papers , make them look good and care not that your pain continues. What a waste of Tim and money. By the way, don't expect help from her staff in office , they won't touch you until you have completely paid your deductible. Even if they have to go in for surgery on something she didnt do. Very disappointed I get and staff. Will not have her work again.

February 11th, 2017

Nice as long as you are happy with everything

She is only nice while you are happy with everything. As soon as I had a problem, she got on the opposite side and showed no sensitivity to what happened... zero understanding, and compassion and defending something she didn't even personally witness.

August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Pramudji Review

Physicians come no better than Christina K. Pramudji. She is the best of the best in my book.

May 14th, 2016

Here is my experience with this Doctor. I called for an appointment and the receptionist was quick to tell me that they don't take Medicare or private insurance but she only was on a private pay for all her patients. I bet this Dr had her hands wide open when she got all her student loans to get her through medical school. Doc it is time to pay it forward. I think you are unamerican and very selfish when you dom't accept insurance. There are too many other excellent doctors who don't think there only purpose is to help rich people I think you should be boycotted. Bad Doctor

February 18th, 2016

NOT GOOD

I had an appointment today and was running a little late due to unforseen traffic. I called to give them a heads up and was told to turn around and not come. The nurse who answered the main line, was very rude and I was almost in tears. I took off work to head to the DR and was never told I needed to be there early. It really rubbed me the wrong way. I will be finding another DR today.

March 20th, 2015

The doctor makes me feel as though I'm her only patient when I see her. Does not rush.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the nice review.

December 14th, 2014

Excellent Doctor and Excellent Staff

I have been a patient of Dr Pramudji since 2007. She has performed three surgeries on me and I have had excellent results with each surgery! I have recommended her to my family and friends. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and has an excellent bedside manner. She explains everything fully so you understand and is truly concerned about her patients.

October 30th, 2014

patient

Dr. Pramudji is very very good. Easy to talk to and very sweet disposition. i felt very comfortable with her. Her office staff is top notch. Very professional and organized. Her office manager also very helpful and nice. Office is beautiful. Highly recommend her.

October 10th, 2014

First Visit

Yesterday was my first visit. This is a visit I have been putting off... I must say, EVERYONE was so nice, warm and welcoming. When walking into a doctors office, this kind of cars and environment is what I desire. They are a TOUGH act to follow! They even sent me a follow up email thanking me for my visit

September 29th, 2014

Very good doctor

She was very thoroughly with my examination. She understood my concerns. She explained different options to me and certain exercises that I could do at home. Her staff was very professional as wll! Would highly recommend Dr. Pramudju to anyone with urology concerns! Thanks!

September 17th, 2014

Patient

I love that when I call Dr. Pramudji's office her voice is the one that I hear on the answering machine. Her voice sounds like she cares for her patients and that she is very proud of her staff members. I could go on and on about what I have observed in her office. Not one negative comment would come out.