Dr. Christina Pramudji, MD
Surgical Specialist, Urologist
Video profile

Mar 20th, 2015

The doctor makes me feel as though I'm her only patient when I see her. Does not rush.

Excellent Doctor and Excellent Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Excellent Staff
by Pam Provost on Dec 14th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Pramudji since 2007. She has performed three surgeries on me and I have had excellent results with each surgery! I have recommended her to my family and friends. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and has an excellent bedside manner. She explains everything fully so you understand and is truly concerned about her patients.

patient show details patient
by jacalyn strong on Oct 30th, 2014

Dr. Pramudji is very very good. Easy to talk to and very sweet disposition. i felt very comfortable with her. Her office staff is top notch. Very professional and organized. Her office manager also very helpful and nice. Office is beautiful. Highly recommend her.

First Visit show details First Visit
by Brooke Harris on Oct 10th, 2014

Yesterday was my first visit. This is a visit I have been putting off... I must say, EVERYONE was so nice, warm and welcoming. When walking into a doctors office, this kind of cars and environment is what I desire. They are a TOUGH act to follow! They even sent me a follow up email thanking me for my visit

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by Connie G. on Sep 29th, 2014

She was very thoroughly with my examination. She understood my concerns. She explained different options to me and certain exercises that I could do at home. Her staff was very professional as wll! Would highly recommend Dr. Pramudju to anyone with urology concerns! Thanks!

Patient show details Patient
by Belinda on Sep 17th, 2014

I love that when I call Dr. Pramudji's office her voice is the one that I hear on the answering machine. Her voice sounds like she cares for her patients and that she is very proud of her staff members. I could go on and on about what I have observed in her office. Not one negative comment would come out.

by Pamela Martarona on Aug 19th, 2014

Dr. Pramudji is very professional with an easy friendly manner. She listens to me and takes her time during office visits.

Special thanks show details Special thanks
by Nushaba B. on Jul 24th, 2014

I want to say very big “THANK YOU” to Dr. Pramudji and her team members (Kim, Heather, Yoisel) I appreciate professional service they demonstrated within last 3-4 months of my life helping with health problems. Congratulate again with new practice, beautiful office and wish success for many years.

Satisfied Above & Beyond show details Satisfied Above & Beyond
by L. Cloud, Orange, Tx. on May 6th, 2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Pramudji.I showed up for 1st. appt.in severe pain. Had been missed diagnosed for more than a year. Also had a severe infection I had been dealing with during this year that had my bladder in pain before, during, & after urination. She worked in the first test that day. Started me on antibiotics, schedualed more tests and we decided surgery was in order. I live 2.5 hours away,but she was worth the time and expense. She spent time with me to expain everything she was doing and wanted to do, and a plan of action. We proceeded in a timely manner and am now pain free, infection free, and all is functioning normally. She is young, articulate, & state of the art in her field. I found her on the internet & was wary, but read her creditials, her reviews, & made an appt. to meet her, you will be impressed & in good hands. She is the most awesome doctor you will have.She is affiliated with the Herman Memorial Hospital there on site and sugery center close by.I was impressed with the service of all I came in contact with. Call Dr.Pramudji now, don't wait, she has your answers, and a plan of action waiting for you.My husband & I love you Dr.Pramudji, in case you read this:)

Best Medical Assistant Ever show details Best Medical Assistant Ever
Jan 31st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Pramudji for years and she is great, one of the best, but her new medial assistant is so amazing too, that It motivated me to leave a review. Carrie is sweet, knowledgable, professional, and caring all at once. Really, the best MA I've ever dealt with. I hope someone reads this because she deserves some credit :) although Dr. Pramudji is so smart that I'm sure she already knows it...

Great Doctor - Godly Woman - Wonderful Surgeon show details Great Doctor - Godly Woman - Wonderful Surgeon
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Pramudji is as real as real gets and she is a beautiful woman with an even more beautiful Spirit of God. My wife has had many health problems and surgeries and Dr. Pramudji prays with my wife openly and compassionately. She is a very nurturing person and don't be afraid to talk to her about anything. I switched from a male doctor and I feel so much more comfortable with her examining me. Her knowledge and confidence shows through her thoroughness in both diagnosis and explanation of her findings. She is a bleeding heart for the hurting and suffering and a really great surgeon with hands guided by the Spirit of God dwelling within her. We both love Dr. Pramudji!

May 17th, 2012

for the last 8 years she has been great.she and her staff have gone beyond what I expected when I first started seeing her in the office. she is everything you want a doctor to be.

Caring and Compasionate show details Caring and Compasionate
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Pramudji is one of the best doctors in Houston, you want a caring and compasionate doctor who will review ALL your results, symptoms and your healthcare history as well as an exam in the office. It is bad medicine if a doctor gives medical advice over the phone to a person who has never even seen in their office and it is childish slander if a person who has never been seen by the doctor to write nasty and hateful review of a doctor they have never seen. Dr. Pramudji helps many women overcome thier urinary problems daily. I highly recomend her to anyone who is having a urological problem.

Dr. Pramudji is Great show details Dr. Pramudji is Great
by A Peein' No More on Sep 21st, 2009

During my initial exam she was pleasant and friendly. During my examination she was efficient, kind and knew what she was doing. When she revealed her diagnosis to me she was compassionate and very thorough, presenting all treatment options - including non-surgical options. I have referred many friends/acquaintances to Dr. Pramudji.