General Practitioners, Surgical Specialist, Urologist
915 Gessner Rd
Ste 720
Houston, TX 77024
713-830-9100
Locations and availability (3)

|  Caretaker for my mother  |  show details
by Connie P on Mar 27th, 2013

She has rescheduled 4times so far. The last time to go assist another dr. for his patient! My mother has yeast issues in her bladder and is 87 years old. She is in a lot of pain and the procedure is paramount to getting her out of this pain! The thought of being postponed even three days made her cry and that was the straw that broke me! What really is an issue also is that because she had postponed so many times she had forgotten all the issues troubling my mother!

|  Best Medical Assistant Ever  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Pramudji for years and she is great, one of the best, but her new medial assistant is so amazing too, that It motivated me to leave a review. Carrie is sweet, knowledgable, professional, and caring all at once. Really, the best MA I've ever dealt with. I hope someone reads this because she deserves some credit :) although Dr. Pramudji is so smart that I'm sure she already knows it...

|  Great Doctor - Godly Woman - Wonderful Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Pramudji is as real as real gets and she is a beautiful woman with an even more beautiful Spirit of God. My wife has had many health problems and surgeries and Dr. Pramudji prays with my wife openly and compassionately. She is a very nurturing person and don't be afraid to talk to her about anything. I switched from a male doctor and I feel so much more comfortable with her examining me. Her knowledge and confidence shows through her thoroughness in both diagnosis and explanation of her findings. She is a bleeding heart for the hurting and suffering and a really great surgeon with hands guided by the Spirit of God dwelling within her. We both love Dr. Pramudji!

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

for the last 8 years she has been great.she and her staff have gone beyond what I expected when I first started seeing her in the office. she is everything you want a doctor to be.

|  in all honesty  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Pramudji is first and foremost a REAL professional. We have grown together as people and as lovers. Never have I been insulted or made to feel as an inferior, which, like it or not, is true of many health care providers. I feel very safe and comfortable in her care. Of her personality, Christina is informative and thorough, and not shy about dispensing potentially unsettling information.I should know, I am her soulmate. Love ya cryssybaby!

|  Caring and Compasionate  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Pramudji is one of the best doctors in Houston, you want a caring and compasionate doctor who will review ALL your results, symptoms and your healthcare history as well as an exam in the office. It is bad medicine if a doctor gives medical advice over the phone to a person who has never even seen in their office and it is childish slander if a person who has never been seen by the doctor to write nasty and hateful review of a doctor they have never seen. Dr. Pramudji helps many women overcome thier urinary problems daily. I highly recomend her to anyone who is having a urological problem.

|  Does not respond  |  show details
by Diana Meyer on Sep 24th, 2010

I sent a fax to Dr. Pramudji with detailed information regarding a renal scan I had recently taken. I had a question and asked her to kindly get in touch with me. She never did. This was first faxed over on 9/15. I have sent the same fax and results again a week later and have still heard nothing. Not even a courtesy call from her nurse. Nothing! Today I called and asked for a call back, I will see if that produces any results.

|  Dr. Pramudji is Great  |  show details
by A Peein' No More on Sep 21st, 2009

During my initial exam she was pleasant and friendly. During my examination she was efficient, kind and knew what she was doing. When she revealed her diagnosis to me she was compassionate and very thorough, presenting all treatment options - including non-surgical options. I have referred many friends/acquaintances to Dr. Pramudji.