Christina K Pramudji, MD
18400 Katy Freeway
Suite 530
Houston, TX 77094
(281) 717-4003
Locations and availability (1)

|  Special thanks  |  show details
by Nushaba B. on Jul 24th, 2014

I want to say very big “THANK YOU” to Dr. Pramudji and her team members (Kim, Heather, Yoisel) I appreciate professional service they demonstrated within last 3-4 months of my life helping with health problems. Congratulate again with new practice, beautiful office and wish success for many years.

|  Satisfied Above & Beyond  |  show details
by L. Cloud, Orange, Tx. on May 6th, 2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Pramudji.I showed up for 1st. appt.in severe pain. Had been missed diagnosed for more than a year. Also had a severe infection I had been dealing with during this year that had my bladder in pain before, during, & after urination. She worked in the first test that day. Started me on antibiotics, schedualed more tests and we decided surgery was in order. I live 2.5 hours away,but she was worth the time and expense. She spent time with me to expain everything she was doing and wanted to do, and a plan of action. We proceeded in a timely manner and am now pain free, infection free, and all is functioning normally. She is young, articulate, & state of the art in her field. I found her on the internet & was wary, but read her creditials, her reviews, & made an appt. to meet her, you will be impressed & in good hands. She is the most awesome doctor you will have.She is affiliated with the Herman Memorial Hospital there on site and sugery center close by.I was impressed with the service of all I came in contact with. Call Dr.Pramudji now, don't wait, she has your answers, and a plan of action waiting for you.My husband & I love you Dr.Pramudji, in case you read this:)

|  Best Medical Assistant Ever  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Pramudji for years and she is great, one of the best, but her new medial assistant is so amazing too, that It motivated me to leave a review. Carrie is sweet, knowledgable, professional, and caring all at once. Really, the best MA I've ever dealt with. I hope someone reads this because she deserves some credit :) although Dr. Pramudji is so smart that I'm sure she already knows it...

|  Great Doctor - Godly Woman - Wonderful Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Pramudji is as real as real gets and she is a beautiful woman with an even more beautiful Spirit of God. My wife has had many health problems and surgeries and Dr. Pramudji prays with my wife openly and compassionately. She is a very nurturing person and don't be afraid to talk to her about anything. I switched from a male doctor and I feel so much more comfortable with her examining me. Her knowledge and confidence shows through her thoroughness in both diagnosis and explanation of her findings. She is a bleeding heart for the hurting and suffering and a really great surgeon with hands guided by the Spirit of God dwelling within her. We both love Dr. Pramudji!

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

for the last 8 years she has been great.she and her staff have gone beyond what I expected when I first started seeing her in the office. she is everything you want a doctor to be.

|  Caring and Compasionate  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Pramudji is one of the best doctors in Houston, you want a caring and compasionate doctor who will review ALL your results, symptoms and your healthcare history as well as an exam in the office. It is bad medicine if a doctor gives medical advice over the phone to a person who has never even seen in their office and it is childish slander if a person who has never been seen by the doctor to write nasty and hateful review of a doctor they have never seen. Dr. Pramudji helps many women overcome thier urinary problems daily. I highly recomend her to anyone who is having a urological problem.

|  Dr. Pramudji is Great  |  show details
by A Peein' No More on Sep 21st, 2009

During my initial exam she was pleasant and friendly. During my examination she was efficient, kind and knew what she was doing. When she revealed her diagnosis to me she was compassionate and very thorough, presenting all treatment options - including non-surgical options. I have referred many friends/acquaintances to Dr. Pramudji.