Dr. Christina Propst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Propst?

August 7th, 2015

Fantastic

Dr. Propst is an excellent doctor. My kids love her and cannot wait to see her! She explains everything in detail and takes time to answer our questions.

March 4th, 2015

Excellent, thorough doctor. So nice too!

April 8th, 2013

So nice & very caring. Helps our kids every time.

August 2nd, 2012

Love her!

Dr. P really loves what she does and you can tell. She cares about my kids. She asks about what they're up to even when I only bring in 1 kid. She has picked up things I do not think another doctor would have. She spends quality time with us. We feel very lucky to have her as our kids' doctor.

June 19th, 2012

No Complaints

Dr Propst was so helpful. We have been to other pediatricians when we lived out of state and she is by far our favorite.

June 18th, 2012

Dr. propst is an excellent Doctor!

Dr. Propst has been our kids' doctor for 5 years. She is caring, thorough and intelligent. She has gone above and beyond on several occasions. Sometimes, especially in Winter, you have a 30+ minute wait, but since you can make an appointment on the SAME da and it is "sick season" I really cannot complain. Some people in the waiting room had been there longer waiting for other doctors for check-ups they had scheduled a long time prior to that day. Bottom line: Dr. Propst is excellent, thoughtful and gentle. We LOVE her.

November 3rd, 2011

Everytime we go to see Dr Propst we spend 1-2 hours waiting to see her. She then rushes in, does a quick diagnostic and says goodbye as she is walking out the door. THe last time we went in, my daughter had a bad cough. When Dr Propst came in the room, for less than 5 minutes, my daughter didn't cough while she was in the room, so she said it was probably just allergies or mucus draining down her throat. She gave us a quick list of things to do, and left. I felt like I waited TWO HOURS to hear that she needed liquids and a humidifier!?!?Needless to say, we switched to a new pediatrician the next day. (I had been saying I wanted to switch to a new Dr for months... but this was the final stray)

March 31st, 2015