A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Proud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Proud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proud
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Proud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Proud graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Proud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Vivienne Proud MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina V. Proud practice?
- Dr. Christina Proud has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Proud practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.