A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Purnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Purnell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Purnell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purnell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Purnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
- Driscoll Childrens Hosp, Crp Christi, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Patricia Purnell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christina P. Purnell practice?
- Dr. Christina Purnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Purnell practices Pediatrics near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians.