A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Reuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Reuss, Cardiologist (Adult) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Reuss, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuss graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Reuss has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Reuss FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Reuss practice?
- Dr. Christina Reuss has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christina Reuss practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.