A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Reuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Reuss, Cardiologist (Adult) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reuss
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Reuss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuss graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Reuss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Suzanne Reuss FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina S. Reuss practice?
- Dr. Christina Reuss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Reuss practices Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.