A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Reuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Reuss, Cardiologist (Adult) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reuss
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Reuss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuss graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Reuss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Suzanne Reuss FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina S. Reuss practice?
- Dr. Christina Reuss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Reuss practices Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.