Dr. Christina Bulisco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Bulisco?

Caring doctor who is well educated and works with your best interest in mind.

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Dr. Rexine makes you feel very comfortable immediately. She is very kind and gentle. She also isn't afraid to do more research if your situation is unique and will refer you to specialist if needed. Highly recommended.

Patient, LPN

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I am a Lpn so being around doctors often, you really can tell which doctor have true compassion and this was Dr. Rexibe for me. At 29 weeks I started to experience pelvic pain and was seen by the on call Md that day 430appt... The MD was rexine. I had never seen her for care prior to this. I was given some alarming news and was admitted right over to family birthing.. Very scary for me. She was so comforting.. Stayed late that for me, even got the ultrasound tech to stay late for an urgent scan. If it weren't for her care I would have given birth at 29weeks but on strict bedrest and at 31.weeks now we are both still holding on! Thank you Dr. Rexine!

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I cannot speak highly enough when it comes to Dr. Rexine. She handled my high-risk pregnancy and emergency delivery with extreme wisdom, genuine care, and true professionalism! I always felt extremely confident in her knowledge and ability to handle any situation, of which there were many. Now that I have moved away from the area, I miss her and the Centracare Clinic. Excellent care!

Excellent