A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Richards, Bariatric Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Richards, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Richards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Gail Richards MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina G. Richards practice?
- Dr. Christina Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Richards practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Lehi, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.