Dr. Christina Richardson DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Traverse City, MI

February 23rd, 2016
Prompt and Professional
I called this office as it was going to take almost 2 months to get into our local neurologist to get an EMG. The pain I was having was bothersome to say the least and I needed prompt answers. Dr. Richardson's assistant got me right in. I went for my appointment and Dr. Richardson asked me a lot of questions about my health, then explained the EMG and afterwards explained her findings in a way I could understand. She sent me for an x-ray of my neck and indicated she would call me with the results and a plan of treatment. I was very impressed. She wasn't rushed because she doesn't overbook patients and finding relief for me seemed to be her priority.

May 27th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Richardson and have been very impressed. She does not look for drug solutions she works with natural solutions and I am finally back to doing the things I want to do. So refreshing to see a doctor that doesn't jump to drug solutions but actually helps you fee better. Highly recommend.

September 4th, 2013
spent a lot of time explaining my condition to me. I have a better understanding of my diagnosis and treatment. REcommend.

May 24th, 2011
Miss
Finally someone who didn't just throw pills at me. We considered all aspects of my recovery together. Great doctor, so glad I found her.

March 9th, 2011
so kind
I was seen very promptly, the history and exam were the most thorough i'd had for my problem and I felt like we were a team in my treatment. Dr. Richardson was concerned with how I was doing and what I thought of the treatments I was getting. She encouraged me to be an active participant in my treatment. I feel this was the most caring and complete plan of treatment I had ever had, I would definitly recommend Dr. Richardson.

January 14th, 2011
Great bedside manner. Took her time with me, I felt listened to for the first time.

June 10th, 2010
Made me feel listened to
I was so impressed with Dr. Richadson. I was able to get an appointment and didn't have to sit and wait. The office was very prompt. Dr. Richardson was wonderful and took extra time to hear my story. She helped me find ways to manage my pain without heavy medications. I feel better than I have in years. I recommend her.

September 6th, 2009