A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Rivera is Satisfactory. Dr. Rivera has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher`s Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Rivera practice?
Dr. Christina Rivera practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Rivera, Dr. Christa Rivera, Dr. Christel Rivera, Dr. Christen Rivera, Dr. Christi Rivera, Dr. Christiana Rivera, Dr. Christiane Rivera, Dr. Christie Rivera