A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Schwindt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Schwindt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwindt
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schwindt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Schwindt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwindt graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwindt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina D Schwindt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christina D. Schwindt practice?
- Dr. Christina Schwindt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Schwindt practices Allergy & Immunology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists.