A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Schwindt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Schwindt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Schwindt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwindt graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwindt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina D Schwindt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christina D. Schwindt practice?
- Dr. Christina Schwindt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Schwindt practices Allergy & Immunology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists.