A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Schwindt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Schwindt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwindt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwindt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Schwindt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwindt graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwindt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina D Schwindt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christina D. Schwindt practice?
- Dr. Christina Schwindt has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Schwindt practices Allergy & Immunology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists.