A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Sebestyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Sebestyen, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Sebestyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebestyen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Elizabeth Sebestyen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Sebestyen practice?
- Dr. Christina Sebestyen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christina Sebestyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .