Dr. Christina Burns-Shaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Burns-Shaw?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

Amazing doctor. She made me feel very comfortable and made sure I knew exactly what was going on with each procedure. Very friendly! I trust her.

January 26th, 2017

Don't think I will be going back to her!!

After having the same awesome doctor for 30 years, I had to choose a new one. I read Dr. Shaw's bio and thought she might be a good fit and was in the group affiliated with UT. After seeing her I felt that she was unfriendly, didn't have a very good bedside manner, seemed annoyed by the questions I asked and couldn't wait for the appointment to be over. Also, it took over a month to get test results back from a simple Pap Smear!!! Need to start looking for someone else for next year!!

January 26th, 2017

Don't think I will be going back to her!!

June 6th, 2016

Great Dr make u feel like family.

May 4th, 2014

Awesome Dr

Dr.Shaw was the best Dr I have ever seen!! Very caring and compassionate. I would recommend to anyone!!!!!

October 8th, 2012

Loved her

I've been seeing her for a about 5 years now. Dr. Shaw has always been very patient, very helpful, and even after my visit was researching options for me and gave suggestions later. I have had a very good experience with her. I see her at the Parkside Drive location. I would recommend her to a friend.

February 8th, 2012

Very cold and condescending

I would not recommend this doctor. I had to see her twice when my regular OB was not available. She is rude, uncaring, unfriendly, and condescending. (she used her fingers to show me how big a centimeter is- um yeah I don't need to go to med school to learn that)She did not read test results that were sent to her by my other doctor and I had to explain to her why I was there. Very poor bedside manner, glad she is not my doctor and if you are pregnant please choose someone else!

October 17th, 2010

Selfish

Dr. Shaw would not allow me to come in 5 days early to have the 20 wk ultrasound done the day before Thanksgiving so we could tell our families if we were having a boy or girl. She gave the excuse that we would not be able to see everything that needed to be seen at that time. This was a complete lie. I am a Nurse Practitioner and I know 5 days would not make a difference. She is simply a small mind with some power and she enjoys using it.

February 28th, 2017