A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Sotiropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Sotiropoulos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Sotiropoulos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotiropoulos graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Sotiropoulos has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Marie Sotiropoulos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Sotiropoulos practice?
- Dr. Christina Sotiropoulos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christina Sotiropoulos practices Pediatrics near Great Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Elverson, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Great Falls Pediatricians.