A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Stavig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Stavig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Stavig, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavig graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stavig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Louise Stavig DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Stavig practice?
- Dr. Christina Stavig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Stavig practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.