Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Szot
Dr. Christina Szot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Reno, NV and Reno, NV (and 2 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Szot is affiliated with Northern Nevada Medical Center, Renown Regional Medical Center and Tahoe Pacific Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina Szot has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christina Szot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. John Andrews Jr
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi41
Dr. Anthony Floreani
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi35
Dr. Steve Mashour
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi19