A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Szot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Szot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Szot, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szot graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Szot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Ann Szot MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Szot practice?
- Dr. Christina Szot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Szot practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists, Reno Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Reno Pulmonologists.