Dr. Christina Szot MD Patient Reviews

• Critical Care Medicine Reno, NV

3.8

April 11th, 2017
Good listener! Knows her stuff!
When Dr. Shot took over my case, we got somewhere. Instead of being shuffled from Doctor to Doctor, she evaluated my case based on tests, and referred me to a specialist at Davis. She does my checkups and keeps everybody informed!5

April 15th, 2016
My interactions with staff have not been as helpful or as friendly as in other m.d. offices, especially the front office staff.

March 7th, 2014
Mixed impressions
Dr. Sozt herself was wonderful, most of the staff I interacted with was kind and professional. However, I had to wait 2 months to get my first appointment and staff was supposed to call me when their calendar system opened to schedule a six month followup, but no call was received. When I called to schedule a followup it was another 2-3 month wait, but I was accomodated by seeing another doctor in the office. In the interim, I had occasion to call the office with a question on medical records and encountered a quite unhelpful and abrupt young woman. The doctor was great, the office personnel, procedures, and computer programs need work.

February 5th, 2014
It would take 2-8 months to schedule a doctors appointment. Staff and the nurse I spoke with were rude and improfessional. The doctor was never available. She never followed up with me. Seemed like her office had too much going on and couldn't keep track of their patients.

January 20th, 2010
Wonderful
When I arrived in the office there was a huge line waiting for the receptionist. Luckly they already had me checked in and called my name while still in line! Quick quick wait for the Dr. and she was great. I am 45 and well I never expected lung problems. She was wonderfull and we came up with a plan to find out what's up. Great folks all around!

December 14th, 2009
Very Caring Doctor
I'm very pleased with Dr. Szots care. She takes her time during the appointment, listening well, and is very thorough.