A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Fiske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Fiske is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Fiske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiske graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fiske has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Taulien Fiske MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Fiske practice?
- Dr. Christina Fiske has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Fiske practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.