Dr. Christina Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine West Des Moines, IA

January 29th, 2016
She is very personable and caring. She listens to your concerns and answers your questions.

December 28th, 2014
Medical Tech will not return phone calls; prefers email. Forgetful - several reminders in a visit to update height and record a shingles vaccine. Dr. Taylor hurried, rushes, interrupts during visits and talks over patient. Rude and impatient especially when asked about procedures.

October 16th, 2014
Dr. Taylor controls the conversation; she seems in a hurry and rushes to get to the next of her 2000+ patients. She doesn't follow through on lab results/delays in making script changes. Her Medical Tech is forgetful; be sure to come prepared to remind this person of standard procedures like taking height annually. Med tech will not return phone calls; she uses email only. No reminders of needed appointments; patient needs to keep track of when follow up needs to be scheduled. Both Taylor and med tech overwhelmed and both can be very blunt to seeming rude.

May 21st, 2013
THE BEST
Dr. Taylor is compassionate, kind and smart. She has been able to dig into issues and solve real problems for me when no one else could. She can be demanding and firm at times but I need that in a doctor. Thank God I've found someone that tells me the way it is!!

April 23rd, 2013
Problem at the beach
She was great

March 29th, 2013
GREAT DOC
Dr. Taylor put me at ease. I was very nervous about recent symptoms I was having. She listened to my concerns, performed the proper tests and got back to me promptly. After providing the treatment, I'm doing much better. I hope she's my doctor for life!!

March 27th, 2013
Compassionate but direct
Dr. Taylor is one of the most compassionate docs I've ever met. She hugs me when I need it but also can be firm and direct as well. She's a rare find and I hope she stays in practice for many years to come.

February 13th, 2013
Rude
She spent ten minutes total with me in two separate visits and would not let me talk about my medical history. She told me she should refer me to a Shrink for my chronic pain.

May 15th, 2012
I thought this Dr. was very good. She was helpful, explained what she was doing and put me at ease. I would definitely reccomend her to a family member or friend.

February 14th, 2012
Spending more time and listening to the patient may get better results for her and me.

January 28th, 2012
Dr. Taylor has done an outstanding job of taking care of my entire family. She takes the time needed to listen to my concerns and is one of the most compassionate doctors that I've ever met. She is straight forward and stern at times but these qualities helped me get my life back on track.

November 15th, 2009
Best Yet
Dr. Taylor has been a compassionate as well as a efficient doctor. She helped me through some difficult times and with some hard decisions. If she could find the answer, she sent me to someone who could make the difficult diagnosis. She followed through and made sure all questions were answered and treatment was successful.