A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Tennyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Tennyson, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Tennyson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennyson graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tennyson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Ann Tennyson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Tennyson practice?
- Dr. Christina Tennyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Tennyson practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.