Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Tennyson
Dr. Christina Tennyson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tennyson is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Tennyson has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina Tennyson has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christina Tennyson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Michelle Cohen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Vasilios Sierros
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Lori Wang
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi28