A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Tita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Tita, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tita
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tita Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Liver Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tita graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tita has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Tita MD is a female Internist and practices in Transplant Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Tita practice?
- Dr. Cristina Tita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Tita practices Transplant Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Cardiologists.