A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Tita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Tita, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Liver Diseases
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tita graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Tita MD is a female Internist and practices in Transplant Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Tita practice?
- Dr. Cristina Tita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Tita practices Transplant Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Cardiologists.