A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Treece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Treece, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Treece has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Annette Treece MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Treece practice?
- Dr. Christina Treece has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Treece practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.