A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Treece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treece
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treece Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Treece, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Treece has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Annette Treece MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Treece practice?
- Dr. Christina Treece has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Treece practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.