A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Desai MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina Desai practice?
- Dr. Christina Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Desai practices Internal Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Dallas, TX.
See Ventura Internists.