A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Tsien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Tsien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Tsien, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsien graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Tsien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Tsien MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Tsien practice?
- Dr. Christina Tsien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christina Tsien practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.