A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Tsien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Tsien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsien
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Tsien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Tsien, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsien graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Tsien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Tsien MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Tsien practice?
- Dr. Christina Tsien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christina Tsien practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiation Oncologists.