A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Tsien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Tsien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Tsien, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsien graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina Tsien practice?
Dr. Christina Tsien practices Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Therapeutic Roentgenology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.