Dr. Christina Wagner Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christina Wagner?

Only looks at blood panel numbers, no attention to the patient or consideration of symptoms

Posted on September 24th, 2014

This doctor was a waste of time and money. If you have been sent to an endocrinologist, most likely you already have plenty of blood panels and results. In my case, all the symptoms were there despite "normal" numbers. Dr. Wagner asked questions and typed it all into her computer, with SOME eye contact - this was the examination. Then she sent directed me down the hall to the lab, to repeat the same old blood panels. After the blood was drawn, I was told I was finished and could go. I was a little confused because Dr. Wagner had not indicated she was done with me; no good-bye, or that she would call when the results were back, or anything. Just a directive to go to the lab and she left. i received an email from her a week later, stating that the labs were normal and I basically was good to go, even though my hair was coming out in handfuls for months and I had many other symptoms of thyroid/hormone disorder. My primary physician called her on my behalf, and reported back to me that Dr. Wagner said if I could try a low dose of medication to see if it did anything. She also told me to that Dr. Wagner said she would call me to answer any questions. Dr. Wagner never called. I left a message with her nurse, who did not return my call. I finally found a doctor who is giving me the medical attention and care I needed. My new doctor said the dosage Dr. Wagner gave me was too small to do anything, and that she obviously just did it just to get me off her back, so to speak. Thankfully, I found a doctor who understood the metabolic system, and did not rely on numbers to treat an obviously ill patient. I am relieved to be feeling better and having thyroid disorder symptoms, including devastating hair loss eliminated.

Nurse Ratchet

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Horrible experience. Dr. Wagner's nurse was unbelievably rude. I cannot believe she is employed. I come from a family of nurses--this woman was an embarrassment to the profession. I almost walked out after dealing with her. But, like a bad movie, I thought it would get better. Then on to Dr. Wagner. Well, not impressed. She seemed competent but I felt no connection. She also threw on another diagnosis that I later saw in my patient report. She didn't discuss it with me. I don't think I'll be going back. And I sure hope they get rid of Nurse Ratchet.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr Wagner does not know how to connect to her patients. She does not communicate well & shows a lack of concern for the patient. I went with my husband for his first visit last year and I remember how she was. She did not want you to ask questions; very short with answers like she just wanted you to hurry up and get out of her office. My husband is very quiet and does not like problems so he will not ask questions. That is why I wanted to come for his support and to ask the right questions because diabetes is a serious condition. She acted as if I was bothering her with the questions. Never did she follow up with my husband to find out if he was doing okay or anything! It was like she was all about the money & not the patient. I would not recommend her to anybody!

Posted on October 29th, 2017