Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Wang-Epstein
Dr. Christina Wang-Epstein, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wang-Epstein is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina Wang-Epstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christina Wang-Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Khadija Baig
Somerset, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. John Dorazio
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Somerset, NJ 0 mi35
Dr. Craig Lampert
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Somerset, NJ 0 mi26