A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Wjasow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Wjasow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wjasow
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wjasow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Wjasow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wjasow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wjasow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Wjasow MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Wjasow practice?
- Dr. Christina Wjasow has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Wjasow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists and Manahawkin Cardiologists.