A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Wjasow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Wjasow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wjasow
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wjasow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Wjasow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wjasow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wjasow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Wjasow MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Wjasow practice?
- Dr. Christina Wjasow has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Wjasow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists and Manahawkin Cardiologists.