Dr. Christina Wjasow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Wjasow?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 10th, 2017

second opinion

I was referred to Dr. Wjasow for a second opinion about needing an ablation and the longterm management of afib. I was very satisfied with her knowledge and experience in the field as well her thoroughness. She took her time to review my health records and study my case. Once we met in her office she took her time meeting with me and explaining her clinical opinion/findings. she provided me with a well thought out explanation and plan for treatment.

May 16th, 2017