A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Wu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Jeng-Ren Wu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Christina Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Wu practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Union City, CA.
See Hayward Primary Care Doctors.