A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Wyatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wyatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Marie Wyatt MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. Christina Wyatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Wyatt practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.