A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Wyatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wyatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wyatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan