A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Yadao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Chesterfield
- St. Louis Children`s Hospital
Learn more about Dr. Christina Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Yadao practice?
Dr. Christina Yadao practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Yadao, Dr. Christa Yadao, Dr. Christel Yadao, Dr. Christen Yadao, Dr. Christi Yadao, Dr. Christiana Yadao, Dr. Christiane Yadao, Dr. Christie Yadao