A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Jane Yang MD is a female Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christina J. Yang practice?
- Dr. Christina Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Yang practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Otolaryngologists.