A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Jane Yang MD is a female Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christina J. Yang practice?
- Dr. Christina Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Yang practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Otolaryngologists.