A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Yeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Yeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Yeon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yeon has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Yeon MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Yeon practice?
- Dr. Christina Yeon has 13 office locations.
Dr. Christina Yeon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Hematologists, and Pasadena Oncologists.