A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Yeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Yeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Yeon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yeon has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Yeon MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Yeon practice?
- Dr. Christina Yeon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Yeon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and South Pasadena, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, and Duarte Oncologists.