A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Yeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Yeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Yeon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yeon has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina Yeon practice?
Dr. Christina Yeon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and South Pasadena, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, Duarte Oncologists, and Duarte Pathologists.