A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Zachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Zachar is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Zachar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Zachar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Irene Zachar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina I. Zachar practice?
- Dr. Christina Zachar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Zachar practices Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.