A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Zachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Zachar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zachar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Zachar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Zachar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Irene Zachar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina I. Zachar practice?
- Dr. Christina Zachar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Zachar practices Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.