A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Zachar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zachar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zachar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Zachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina I. Zachar practice?
Dr. Christina Zachar practices Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsdale, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christine Zachar, Dr. Christiana Zachar, Dr. Christin Zachar, Dr. Christel Zachar, Dr. Christi Zachar, Dr. Kia Zachar, Dr. Christa Zachar, Dr. Kirsten Zachar