A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Chung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Chung practice?
Dr. Christine Chung practices Ophthalmology and General Practice near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists and Bala Cynwyd General Practitioners.