A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine O'Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine O'Dell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dell graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. O'Dell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Alice O'Dell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. O'Dell practice?
- Dr. Christine O'Dell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine O'Dell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.