Dr. Christine Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Phillips?

Unknowing

Posted on November 4th, 2016

She seems like a great doctor, but my visits are too quick. She looks at her laptop, says me blood work looks good and rushes to leave. There is no personal connection, she does no concern about how RA not only affects you physically but also mentally. More compassion would be nice! Nothing worse than a doctor telling you that you are getting better when your body feels like it's been through the ringer!

Office Manager

Posted on January 19th, 2016

This was my first appointment with Dr. Philllips. I didn't wait long at all to see her. My appointment went well. Thank you Dr. Phillips.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Kind, courteous, empathtic and right on with diagnosis!

Unsure

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Well, at 1st I thought it was an OK experience but I found out that some info was put in my chart that I was not aware was in there. I was told that there were no signs of an autoimmune disease but when I tried to get insurance on my own, was told I had to be rated higher for having rheumatoid arthitis. Biggest problem is trying to get through on the phone lines and getting info that you need.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I had a horrible experience with this office. My problems were mostly with the office staff, but some with the doctor as well. I am currently trying to conceive but was recently diagnosed with myofacial pain syndrome. When inquiring about safe medications to control my pain while still attempting conception I was given several boxes of samples only to get to my car and see the picture on the box of a pregnant woman with a line through it. In further checking with my OBGYN I found it was absolutely not safe. When I called to office to inquire what other options there might be, I was told that maybe my OBGYN could figure it out. My OBGYN does not specialize in autoimmune diseases!!!!When I was unhappy with my care, I requested a copy of my records. This office charges you $1.00/page which I was fine with, but I have made 4 phone calles, signed a release and even spoke with the manager, 4 weeks later I still don't have my records!!!

She was great!

Posted on August 20th, 2010

I'd been seeing a lot of doctors for some strange symptoms, and this was my second try (four years apart) with a rheumatologist. Even though we didn't find out what was causing my symptoms, Dr. Phillips ran every test and discussed everything so that I can safely *rule out* autoimmune. She told me there was definitely something there, and to keep trying to find it. She really wanted to help me, but she was also glad to tell me it was not a problem in her field which was a good thing. I really liked her, and if I ever need the services of a rheum., you can bet she'll be my doctor.

Posted on August 7th, 2017