A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Abair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Abair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Abair, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abair graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Abair practice?
Dr. Christine Abair practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.