Dr. Christine Adamick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Adamick?

August 8th, 2017

Excellent

I honestly don't understand all the negative reviews, she is excellent in every way!

July 26th, 2016

Compassionate, caring, and helpful dermatologist

October 21st, 2015

Highly Recommended

I have been seen by Dr. Adamick for approximately 10 years. Her bedside manner is wonderful. She is kind and caring. She looks by bode over from head to toes. Dr. Adamick has treated several precancer areas, spots and biopsied spots that were of concern. Good decision! I highly recommend Dr. Adamick.

February 19th, 2015

Excellent Dr. Very aware of problems you may have excellent treatment.really like her. Anyone no why she left her office at Aultman north. Where did she go?

February 10th, 2015

I'd like to know to if anyone knew what happened to Dr. Adamick? I made a appt in Dec for Feb and just got a call that she's no longer with Aultman and all they say is they don't know. I waited 2 months for an appointment, now I have to find another dermatologist!!

September 13th, 2014

TWILIGHT ZONE

I have read many of the reviews only to learn I am not the only one who left the office feeling like I had just visited the "Twilight Zone". I will be looking for another dermatologist even if I have to drive a half hour or so. I have experienced very fine doctors within the Aultman Group. This is a poor reflection on the Aultman Group.

May 23rd, 2014

It's obvious Dr Adamick is intelligent, but she should have a research position and not deal directly with patients. I have never been treated so rudely or spoken to so harshly by a professional. I could barely address my concerns and at one point was given a handout on how to treat a wart at home. I can't believe I paid money for such treatment! This was my first and LAST visit. I feel sorry for her office assistants. And by the way, I waited an hour in the lobby and then 40!minutes more in the exam room. Never again!

May 19th, 2014

Dr. Adamick caught melanoma cancer of the side of my forehead that I did not even recognize. Early diagnosis was critical and a great advantage for treatment.

April 2nd, 2014

Last time I'm going there

There are not very many dermotologists in Canton, so selection is limited. Dr. Adamick must have taken over the practice of a recently retired Dr. so she has more patients than she knows what to do with. There is ALWAYS a long wait, not unusual to wait over an hour for her. Then when she blows in, it is like being struck by a tornado. She basically dabs 'pre cancerous' spots and has a non stop spiel about sunscreen/hats and LLBean shirts. Whips out her picture of dangerous spots, and gives me the same handouts, as always. It is nearly impossible to bring up a concern, and once was told that it wasn't the reason for that day's appointment, so I would have to schedule another appointment to have that question answered...REAlllY????? Today was a replay of the past, and I am finally done with her. Of course, it will be months before I can get another Dr. in this area, because they are all overbooked or don't see new patients. It seems to me that a couple halfway decent recent grads could set up a practice in Canton, give reliable service and make their fortune!

March 4th, 2014

I have never waited more than an hour for any of my appointments. I did have a problem with the office with an insurance issue though. It was a nightmare! You can say what you want about Dr. Adamick but she listened to my concerns and was able to catch four cancer spots on my face and body. Without her I am not sure where I would be right now. I understand why she preaches to stay out of the sun and wear a hat. If you would see the huge skin graph I have on my face right now because I use to the tanning beds in my youth and did not wear sun screen, you would understand why sun safety it is important. Unfortunately, she has seen many cases of cancer due to sun exposure. It's not the prettiest thing to see or go through. Also it is preventable. Do what she says and stay out of the sun. A tan is not worth it.

February 20th, 2014

Dr. Adamick Is all about the money. She always seems so rushed. Not a very good listener, but she sure can talk! I saw her a few years ago & she sent me to another doctor for my condition. I prefer going to a doctor that can do something for me other than take my money!!

December 20th, 2013

Poor wait time

Dr Adamic has kept me waiting for the last time. She was over an hour and a half behind. This is rude to keep people waiting like this, they should call the patients and tell them to come in later. I know she is nice but I dont need to wait for her to tell everyone about her kids. I would not make a client wait 5 minutes in my 0ffice and even then I would apologize for not being on time. I walked out and rescheduled with another dermatologist. If you like waiting around and have nothing else to do this is the place to be.