A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Albini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Albini is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Albini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Albini graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Albini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Helen Albini MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Albini practice?
- Dr. Christine Albini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Albini practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Endocrinologists.