A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Amis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Amis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Amis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Gladeview Health Care Ctr, Old Saybrook CT
- Beechwood, New London CT
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Judd Amis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine J. Amis practice?
- Dr. Christine Amis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christine Amis practices Psychiatry near , .