Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Stopyra
Dr. Christine Stopyra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in The Villages, FL, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and The Villages, FL (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stopyra is affiliated with Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Sentara Leigh Hospital. Dr. Stopyra has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Stopyra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Stopyra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Villages, FL.
Dr. Michael Wald
The Villages, FL 0 mi50
Dr. Richard Sieving
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
The Villages, FL 0.09 mi45
Dr. Momo Hlaing
The Villages, FL 0.09 mi31