Dr. Christine Aziz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Aziz?

Happy with my experience

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I had a great visit as a new patient. The staff was friendly and the doctor took her time getting to know me. They did have to get my records before scheduling my appointment, but I think it made the first visit much more meaningful with that, since the doctor already had something to review for my medical history.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I'm a 60 year old female who has been a RN for 38 years. Therefore, I'm familiar with the medical field & all types of physicians. This is a very small office, regardless of having an appointment your wait time could be as much as 30 minutes without anyone else in the waiting room or explanation of why you're waiting. The Staff, which appears to be 2 people, receptionist and medical assistant, are some of the rudest people I've ever encountered. When I called the office to follow up a recent appt, in regards to a medicine question, which could have been answered on the phone, I was told I needed to make another appointment. When I questioned the Medical Assistant she very rude!! At my next appointment I was treated as if I was a "trouble maker" when I mentioned this to Dr. Aziz, her response was that "we're a small office and everyone knows everything" I saw Dr. Aziz as a new patient who recently located to the area, she never ask me to undress, my physical included collecting verbal data And listening to my lungs, heart and my carotid pulse. I advise you to look elsewhere for a caring and capable physician,

Very poor staff

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Twilight feel Christine Aziz a good Dr and cares about her patients per staff is rude belligerent they do not call in the medications when they're supposed to accuse you of picking up medications they never called in very discourteous to their patient

Great Doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr. Aziz is wonderful. She really listens when I am describing my symptoms, does not prescribe when not necessary. She explains everything as she is examining me which makes me feel more comfortable. I especially appreciate that she explains my treatment when treatment is necessary. She is the best Doctor I have ever had in my 61 years.

Unethical

Posted on November 27th, 2015

AVOID this doctor if you can. She argues with patients and rips off the health care system by forcing patients to go back to her office when the test results look normal. She tells the lab not to share your OWN lab results with you because she wants to charge you over again. Not sincere and unethical!

Very unprofessional

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Absolutely the worst experience I have had with a primary care provider. Only interested in wellness visits. Long waits for appointments. Not accessible. No records of specialists visit by patients. Wellness appointments required or you are dropped.

Thankful!

Posted on April 1st, 2015

She is the best doctor I have ever had in my life, caring, understanding!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dr.Aziz is very nice and imformative. She explains and talks with you over your condition and concerns. And does not give you the feeling she has to Rush out so hurry up. Myself and several friends and family are now seeing her. The only issue I have is with the medical assistant. She does not have a good bedside manner. She rushes you. She does not listen. She talks over you. She is rude! This will be the only reson I am thinking of changing doctors. Amy the receptionist is always nice and helpful. The office is clean and compfortable.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

She is a very good listener,answers questions,takes notes and does not rush to get to the next patient.

Posted on March 19th, 2014

The worst practice I have ever been to...all around negative experience. She should not be in a healing profession.

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Aziz and staff are friendly, kind and professional, I am very happy with the care my daughter is getting, Dr. Aziz is very knowledgeable and caring, when my daughter gets sick, I can get her an appt. same day if not the next. The best move was to switch to Dr. Aziz. :)

Mean

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I thought my appointment was at 1:00 today but it was 10:00. When I realized it was already too late. I called and apologized. I offered to compensate for their time but I was told that I had to find another doctor. It was their policy. I was not allowed to speak with the doctor. I was told that the office managers, Kathy and Faith, were not in and would tell me the same thing. Then someone got on the phone and told me that since I didn't make the appointment I could not ever go to that office and I would have to find another doctor. Who initiated that policy? The doctor? The staff? Unprofessional!