A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Barrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Barrett, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barrett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine E Barrett FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Christine Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Barrett practices Surgery near Rocky Mount, VA.
See Rocky Mount Surgeons.