A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Barrett is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Barrett, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barrett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine E Barrett FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Christine Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Barrett practices Surgery near Rocky Mount, VA.
See Rocky Mount Surgeons.