A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Bartus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Bartus, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Bartus, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartus graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Bartus MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Bartus practice?
- Dr. Christine Bartus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Bartus practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See New Britain Surgeons.