A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Bastl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Bastl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastl graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bastl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bastl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan