A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Berg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Berg practice?
- Dr. Christine Berg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Berg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Brookfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.